Saturday, February 16, 2013

Show Us Your Life ~ Organization Tips

Hey y'all!  Another one of my favorite topics is organizing.  I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new ways to organize.  

Last year I posted about these shoe organizers.  We still have them up and use them everyday.  You can read more here.








I have a 'I love organization' board pinterest.  You can check it out here.

I have found so many ideas on Pinterest.  There are some talented and creative people out there and luckily they are sharing their ideas with us.  

I love this linen closet.  I feel most of the time I am organized, but the end result is not this pretty.  

 

This blog  is amazing.  Lots of great ideas and they are all pretty!  


 IHeart Organizing


Organizing makes me happy!  I can't wait to check out your ideas!



No comments: