Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

~Organizing~

I am always looking for new ways to organize. Since we have downsized, and since I'm at home now, I look around, and think, there has got to be a better way to make use of our space.

I LOVE these shoe organizers. To me, they should be called All Purpose Organizer. The ones I am using are just basic canvas with over the door hangers. I'm using the ones that have a clear pocket. Obviously, you want to see what you are storing. This will also help let me know when we are running low on something. I ordered these organizers from Target for only $12 per organizer.




We do have a pantry, but it's not the ideal size for me personally. In my dream home, I would love to have a HUGE (walk-in size) pantry, but for now I'm working with what we have. To make room for our stock pile :), I'm using the organizer for smaller things. Oatmeal packs, drink mixes, breakfast bars...etc. I put Mason's snacks in the lower pockets. He just walks right in and grabs his afternoon snack. HA!


I have also put an organizer in the closet in Mason's playroom. Flash cards, glue, cd's, craft paint, crayons...etc. I'm still working on this one, but I think it's a good start.

There's a place for everything, and everything in it's place, Right?! It helps me keep my sanity. ;)

No comments: