Saturday, February 23, 2013

Show Us Your Life ~ Favorite Picture Ideas

Hey y'all! Today we are showing off our favorite picture ideas.  

For me, the best pictures are snapshots.  There is nothing better than capturing a moment that you will forever remember.

I didn't have a professional photographer during/after the birth of my son.  Honestly, I didn't even think about it, but I will forever cherish this photo of the first time I saw my precious baby boy!






In 2010, we hired Cheryl Day Photography for our family pictures.  We met her at a local park.  She did a great job at capturing moments.  Nothing was planned.  We just went with it.  

I mean seriously, how precious is this picture! 




Priceless!  Look at their faces.



I will remember this feeling forever. 







 



I love outside pictures.  Mason was having so much fun finding little treasures on the beach. 




There are thousands of ideas for pictures, but it's all about capturing the memory, right?  Don't miss a moment and cherish your pictures forever!


No comments: