Thursday, January 31, 2013

Get well soon!

Hey y'all!  Long time, no talk, huh?!  I feel like I have been 'out of it', since Christmas.

We had a 'little' touch of winter in the past week.  Not much.  Like 10 minutes of snow (that's how we measure in the South, by minutes, not inches) HA!, and then sleet and rain which all froze.  Nice.  Hey, at least it was on a Friday and Saturday so there wasn't much traveling going on in our house. 

 


So, honestly, we could have went sledding, but since Kevin and I felt like death, we stayed in and watched movies.  That worked for about 2 days and then Mason turned into the 'Tasmanian devil'!  We had to get him out or we were going to go nuts!





See, even the dog wanted to go back inside.  
 


Well, this has been the worst Winter in the Kranz house.  One sickness after another.  Yes, it's Mason first year in preschool, so I'm sure that has a lot to do with it, right?  Kevin and I both had the flu before Christmas and since then we've had several colds.  Mason too!  He missed an entire week of school.  It's only 3 days, but still...as soon as he gets used to going, he's out again.  In 11 years, I have never seen my husband sick.  No really!  Never.  He was so sick with the flu and last week, the stomach flu.











 
So, any who, we're on the mends yet again and hoping to get back in to the swing of things.  I mean, come on, I have projects to do, parties to plan, vacation to get ready for, and this is all before the summer!  HA!  I'm so looking forward to Spring and Summer this year. 

No comments: