Friday, December 21, 2012

Show Us Your Christmas Cards


Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Kelly again today to share our Christmas cards.  I thought it would be fun to show the past four years.  I love looking back to see how much we've changed.  Well, to see how much Mason has changed.  I just look older!  HA!

I never realized this until now, but apparently I like red and green.  I see a pattern in all of our cards.  I have a few places that I generally order from.  My first choice is Tiny Prints, second choice is Shutterfly and third is Snapfish.  It is really based on price and which one is the cutest!  Honestly, I try to spend no more than $40 on the cards and then you have to buy the postage.  That may not be a lot, but I think it's plenty to get a cute card.  

I really do love Christmas cards.  Giving and receiving, but I can definitely see a change in the number folks who send them out anymore.  Maybe due to the economy or maybe the season just gets so busy.  Either way, I hope to continue our tradition.  To me it's a part of the Christmas spirit.





 






From our family to yours ~ 

We wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: