Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday's Tip ~ Cleaning a glass cook top

Hey ya'll!  I'm back again to give you another cleaning tip.  I know, I know, more cleaning, but this is super easy. 

First, let me say, I am not being compensated by this product, nor are they sponsoring me or this blog.  I have used this product for years and it works, so my opinions are that of my own.  

Wright's cooktop cleaner does contain abrasive, but it does not scratch your glass surface.  You can use this cleaner on other surfaces as well....stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain, etc.  And is excellent for a glass cook top.





I have seen other methods of cleaning the stove top with baking soda and soapy water.  Great, if that works for you, but I find it to messy and to many steps.  Using this cleaner, to me, is less work.  

I only use this when I have something that has boiled over or cooked on to the stove top.  With that being said, this product lasts a very long time and you only use a little bit when cleaning a small area.  

 




Dab a bit on the area.  Use a paper towel and a little elbow grease.  

 

You can see the burnt mess comes right off.



The best part is the end result.  When the cleaner dries it is like a wax and you just buff it off.  Your glass top is very smooth, shiny, and clean.  



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I use the baking soda method and HATE IT so I will have to try this!! I am always boiling stuff over!