I really have to remember this forever. Mason says some of the funniest things now. I'll spare you the potty comments. I don't think I'll forget those. HA!
- I want to wear my swim soup.
- Let's eat at D-Donald's (McDonald's)
- Are we going to the Quesadilla store? (Mexican Restaurant)
- If you ask him a question, his response is, let me think or ummm, I'm not sure.
- Mommy! Pull my finger! (Thanks Daddy)
- I need to watch a little bit of TV before my nap.
- Talking to the bird feeder, he says, get down squirrels, that is for the birds. Mommy, I tell them to get off, but they didn't listen.
- Don't worry, I'll help you.
- Hey guys? (trying to get mommy and daddy's attention)
- Mommy, I want to hold you. Give me a big bear hug. Give me some sugar.
- I want hot milk, not cold milk. (yes, we are still warming his milk)
- Here you go. Have a great day!
- I want black olips. (olives)
- I have to pee pee in the potty before I can go to school.
- Papa will be very sad if I break my toys.
- So, what do you want to do today, Mommy?
- It's befind you! (behind)
- Hey pretty lady!
- Howdy Cowboy!
- Oody and Robot (Woody and Buzz Light Year)
Mason says something funny almost every day, so I'm sure I'll be adding to this list. He is so creative and has such an amazing imagination.
Although, he doesn't recognize the ABC's he is such a smart boy! He can count to 20 and recognizes the numbers. He knows all colors.
I am amazed every day by all the things he knows. I am constantly saying, "how do you know that Mason"?
He knows every vehicle that you drive. He sees the same make and model of a vehicle and say's, hey I see Grammy's car, or Jack's car, or Aunt Amy's car. Anyone he knows, he can recognize your car.
I love how he has a two way conversation with himself. Do you want to go to Papa's house?, he says. And answers, yeah, I love Papa's house!
He loves chocolate! He loves his matchbox cars and can play with them for hours. He laughs all the time and is a very social little boy.
I'm amazed everyday by our little boy!