Sunday, August 12, 2012

Show Us Your Life ~ Table Displays

Hey ya'll!  Welcome back!  

Today at Kelly's Korner we're talking about table displays.  I really hope I find some inspiration from you because there is not much going on here.  

Nothing on the coffee table.  Only lamps on the side tables, with the exception of one canvas photo that I move around because I don't know where to put it.  :) 




I would say my tables are empty because we have a 3 year old, but the fact is, since this home series, I've realized I'm a pretty simple decorator.  This may be partly due to my OCD in wanting everything clean or because I really have no clue what to put on table tops.  Other than picture frames, I just 
don't know.  

WOW!  Hold your applause!  We have a pant on the kitchen table.  HA! 


A few family photos, yankee candle burner, napkins, and wipes for the baby! 





Our entry table has another family photo with 2 topiary's. 


Notice there is not much glass?  I'm terrified of my son pulling things off of the tables.  I love the apothecary jars, but maybe in a couple of years. ;)

Here are a couple photos of our home before we moved.  This is when we had a dining room.  I kept a runner on the table with hurricanes.  




Here are a couple of inspirations. 





Another super cute and very versatile way of decorating is with the glass domes.  I would love to do this some day. 


So that's that!  Thanks for visiting and we'll see you again soon!



No comments: