Friday, January 20, 2012

My friends

Mason was so excited today. We had a play date at our house with the Moms from our group. Of course, with my OCD, I was a bit reluctant, but we had a good time.




The rsvp was for 5 Moms, but as it turns out only 2 were able to make it due to colds. This is the time where everyone is getting sick. I respect the fact of them not coming since we don't want to get sick either. :)




To be honest, I was getting a bit nervous when I first checked my email. I saw our date went from 5 coming, 2 on a wait list, down to 2 coming. I was saying my prayers. Poor little monkey would have been heart broken if no friends came to play. So, thank you to Jill and Katie for making the trip.


The kids ran around and played (except in the picture above) while the Mommies drank coffee and ate cinnamon rolls. Sounds good to me! HA!

This was the end result....not too bad! :)



No comments: