Monday, January 16, 2012

Heavy Heart

Tripp Roth, as his Mother states, "received his wings to heaven" on Saturday. He is now "Heaven's Little Drummer Boy." I'm sure you have noticed on my left side bar the icon entitled "Praying For Tripp". I have followed this story for a few months now and I knew this day would come for Tripp. The odds were just stacked against him. His poor little body just gave out. I don't quite understand exactly why this baby was put on this earth for just 2 years and 8 months to have only suffered in pain at least half of that time. (I'm estimating) A couple reasons that come to my mind are: 1 - Maybe we learned something from this disease and can help other babies and 2 - So Mothers like myself will not take for granted our healthy babies. Either way, it just doesn't seem fair that I was blessed with a healthy baby and she was not. What a strong lady! I, honestly, don't know if I would be the same. Tripp's blog is: http://randycourtneytripproth.blogspot.com/ or to see more, just Google 'Tripp Roth'. There are literally hundreds of stories being written about Tripp's story.

Another story I have been following is about a lady by the name of Stacey English who disappeared the day after Christmas in Atlanta, GA. I went to high school and graduated with this lady. I had classes with her, talked to her, sure we weren't the best of friends, nor did we keep in touch after school, but I knew her. This story has hit close to home for me. I know people disappear everyday. I don't understand why and I don't follow every story, but when you knew/know the person, it hits home a bit more. The most recent news was posted tonight. The search of the lake near where her car was found was negative. She was not there which is good news, may be she is somewhere alive. To keep up with the latest information on Stacey's story, please visit this link to Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/HelpUsFindStaceyNicoleEnglish

Again, I don't understand how someone can just vanish off the face of this earth. If she has been harmed, why would someone do this. What is the world coming to folks?! Please be aware of your surroundings. To protect yourself and your family and you never know, you may save someone's life.

Please say an extra pray tonight for Tripp's family and for Stacey's safe return.

No comments: