Wednesday, October 26, 2011

From busy, to home bound

Since Mason and I joined a Moms and Toddlers group, we have been so busy. Last week, we did something everyday. Our group activities have included, the park and lunch, open gym, story time at a library (which we went once). There are several activities that we haven't done with the group yet. Art class and play groups at someone's house. I feel like we should get to know the group first before going to their house. We also played with Chase and Alexa last week and went shopping.







The running around has caught up with us (me). I'm definitely home bound this week. Over the weekend I started feeling run down and got a sore throat. Now I'm completely congested. It could be another case of my allergies, but we have been around other children this week, so who knows. I haven't felt good all week. I'm trying to recover so that we can have fun this weekend.




It's HALLOWEEN! On Friday, Mason and I are going to decorate cupcakes and make Halloween crafts with our group. On Saturday, we are planning to go to a local park for some tricks and treats. They'll have a costume contest, hayrides, local food vendors, a haunted trail, and much more. On Sunday, Mason is going to a Toddlers Halloween Party and they are all wearing their costume. I can't wait to see all the kids. They'll be so cute. We'll take lots of pictures.



This past weekend, Kevin and I turned our guest room into a play room for Mason. I figured since we never use the guest room, it was pointless for us to have one. What a great decision! Mason was so excited to see his new play room. His eyes just lit up! "OH!! Look Mommy, a play room" "I see toys". It's much more organized now. All of his toys, books, cars, puzzles, bean bag etc. are now in this room and he is having a ball.


No comments: