Monday, October 29, 2012

Show Us Your Life ~ Halloween Costumes

Hey y'all!  Today I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner and we're looking at Halloween costumes.  I love the cute costumes, not so much the scarey ones.

Mason was a monkey for his first Halloween. I love the outfits that are one piece and zip.  Easy and keeps the baby warm. 

This picture cracks me up.  He was so mad at us. 





Mason was a fireman for his second Halloween.  So cute!  I loved this costume!

 



I like to get pictures of him in Holiday shirts too!




Last year Mason was a cowboy!  A very special costume for us since his Daddy wore it too!  Actually, the outfit was pretty big on him last year.  We should have waited another year, but he sure did look cute!



This year, Mason will be a pit crew member from the movie Cars (similar to this one).  Since this week is our Halloween festivties, I don't have pictures yet, but we'll be sure to post some later. 
 

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you have a safe and Happy Halloween!

No comments: