Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Mischief

Well, I don't know where to begin.  My sweet little angel is getting in to all kinds of trouble lately.  HA!

He is a busy little bee during his 'naptime'.  I guess he is telling us that he doesn't want to take a nap anymore.  If he is not tired, you better watch out.  He will destroy everything in his site.    


 
This was once a paper lantern hanging from his ceiling.  We have no idea how he got it down, but once he did, it was all over.  He ripped it into a million pieces.  And guess what, this was only in 30 minutes.


Here is 'naptime' from Monday.  He decided Pooh needed a diaper change.  So he got out the desitin and baby powder and rubbed it everywhere!  Oh, by the way, desitin is waterproof.  I had to wash his beanbag cover twice to get it clean.


Poor little pooh didn't make it.  I didn't even try to clean him, I just threw him in the trash. 




Oh the best part......  Monday he flooded one of our toilets.  He decided he needed lots and lots of toilet paper.  Before I knew it, he was flushing the toilet over and over.  Of course water was all over the place.  It took 6 bath towels to get up the water.  Sorry, no pictures.  I was so upset, my last thought was to get the camera. 

I have no idea why Mason is becoming so destructive. I hope and pray this is just a phase.  Otherwise, I'm not sure what to do.  My first thought is to give him a couple of toys during his nap.  There are days where he will sleep for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.  Even if he doesn't sleep, he still needs the down time. 

I'm willing to try anything to avoid these situations.  At this point, I'm just thankful he hasn't hurt himself.  Needless to say, the paper lanterns are all gone.  All of the changing supplies are also gone.  He still has several books in his room which makes me wonder why hasn't he destroyed the books or at least looked at them.  Who knows?  I'm exhausted!

If you have suggestions or you have had similar experiences with your children, please leave a comment.

No comments: