Friday, October 12, 2012

Show Us Your Life ~ Crockpotalooza

Hey y'all!  We have a new schedule of topics for the rest of October.  Thanks to Kelly's Korner we can link up our recipes and search for new ones! YAY!

Oct 12 - Crockpotalooza 2
Oct 19 - Favorite charities/non-profits
Oct 26 - Halloween costumes

I'm excited about today's topic, Crock Pot Recipes. Honestly, I don't use my crock pot very much, but I would like to.  Who doesn't like one pot meals?  I am on board with making my life easier these days.

I don't have a personal recipe to share, but I found a recipe that I would like to try.  

Homemade Crockpot Cinnamon Applesauce.  YUMMY!  Apples are in season now and this would be a great time to make this recipe.  I found this recipe here.  






There are several recipes out there for crockpot applesauce.  This just happened to be the one I came to first.

I'm looking forward to seeing those recipes.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mackenzie said...

MIchelle,
Thanks for featuring our Crockpot Applesauce! I hope you enjoy it! Cute blog... I've been poking around! :)
Happy Friday!
Mackenzie :)