Monday, July 02, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up

Have ya'll stayed cool?! Seriously, this heat wave is ridiculous. With temperatures topping out at 107° F this weekend, it was dangerously hot! Luckily, we had a free pool pass to visit a local pool on Saturday. Our second choice was the movies. (or any where with a/c) HA!





Mason and I were so excited about our discovery on Thursday. Can you guess what this is in this picture?



We found some eggs! AWW! We were so excited. I was watering our plants on the front porch when I made the discovery. I'm so glad I saw it first. I'm thinking they are finch eggs, but not sure. I really hope they make it in this heat (not sure if it matters).



Other than fighting the heat, I love seeing all of the flowers of Spring and Summer. The purple color of my hydrangeas are just beautiful.



The best part is bringing in the flowers and enjoying them inside in the a/c! HA!




I hope ya'll had a great weekend too and stay cool! See you soon.

No comments: