Friday, July 20, 2012

Show Us Your Life ~ Foyers

Hey ya'll.  We are showing off our foyers today.  I would have to say, we have a basic foyer.  Nothing to jump up and down about, but it has potential.  

As you walk in the front door, this is what you see....


Chances are the TV would be on because we are addicted.  Sorry, just keepin' it real!  HA!

This is what you'll see to the left as you enter the door...


The foyer has the potential to have a built in since it sits back a bit.




This is a cute built in and something that I would consider.  I'm really liking the bench idea.  The source of the photo is unknown, but I found it here.


I have also thought about putting a dresser in the foyer.  I would love to find one at a thrift store or yard sale and refinish it to a green antique look.  It would also give us more storage (ie. dvds, hats, scarves, etc.)

This is cute (minus the deer head).  Found this photo here.

 


Our rug came from Target and the leaf prints came from World Market. 
 


This is from inside and the front door is facing you.  Need something above the door too.  Looking at these photos really makes me see how plain (neutral) my decorating can be.  
 

Thanks for stopping by. Next week we are showing how we display our pictures. 

1 comment:

Natasha said...

I really like the built in you found. Awesome!

As you can tell I am slowly catching up on my SUYL reading :)