Saturday, June 23, 2012

New stuff

As I sit here in my bed, sick as a dog, (thanks to my son, Mason), I have something new to share with you.  As suggested by one of my friends (aka coupon buddy), I joined Vocalpoint.  Seriously, I don't know why I didn't know about this sooner.  Sometimes, I think I live under a rock.  HA!




Here's the lowdown.  Become a member to receive coupons, samples, product information, special offers, and the list goes on.  Guess what?  It's free!  OK!  I'm in!

Now, you are going to benefit from this too!  Since I have a blog and you are reading it right now (thank you), I will receive full size samples to test and review.  Of course I will post my reviews here and you can read it, before you buy it.  Sound good?


Hopefully my first review will be the Swiffer 360 Duster.  I have already applied for my sample, however, this will take 5 - 7 weeks to receive.  

 


I'm very excited about this and most excited to share my thoughts with you.  I am such a clean freak, so this is right up my ally!  HA!  It's the little things in life, right?


I'm excited to be the first to know!  Bring it on!

No comments: