Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Tuesday's Tip



~Couponing~

I must first say, no, I'm still not an expert on this subject, but I've learned so much in the past few months.  I'm also going to a couponing class this weekend, so I plan to learn much more.  YAY!  When it comes to coupons, to me, it's just a game that can pay you big bucks if you play it correctly.  You have to be at the right place at the right time.  

I owe this tip to my friend, Melinda.  She has helped me with some of the in's and out's.

Recyclebank is a website where you can learn about recycling and make eco-friendly purchases.   This site offers quizzes you can take and pledges you can make to earn points.  In return, you turn in those points for higher $ coupons or other rewards.  So far, my favorite coupon is $10 off of $50 at Harris Teeter.  This coupon only requires 100 points to redeem.  To earn 100 points doesn't take long at all and it's totally worth it.  The rewards are not just grocery coupons, but gift cards, coupons for other items, clothing, gifts, etc.  All for FREE.  There is no cost to you to join except for your time to do the quizzes. 

If you are interested in joining, click here

Just check it out, you might be surprised.

No comments: