Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday's Tip

~Spray Paint~

I LOVE spray paint. You can make something look brand new for $6.00 (cost of a can of paint).

I have had these old plastic planters FOREVER. They were a grey color with black specks. I think I used them once, but never wanted to throw them away.




Over the past couple of weeks, I have gotten Spring Fever. For me, Spring cleaning is not just in the inside, but on the outside too! I have been planting and cleaning up. I was excited when I thought of these old pots. I remembered I had most of the can left from painting my chalkboard. YAY! Green is perfect for Spring.





This took me like 10 minutes. I just cleaned up the pots, put down some paper, and sprayed away. Once they were dry, I filled them up.




I'm not quite finished with planting. I'm going to add some flowers around the spider plant, but it is still a bit early to plant flowers.




I'm was also thinking of maybe adding polka dots or a monogram 'K'. We'll see.

The options are endless with spray paint. We usually touch up our patio furniture each year too. It will make it last so much longer and give it a cleaner look.

No comments: