Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Mason's tree



I will never forget the day Kevin and I bought this ornament. It was actually the day we found out we were having a boy. We saw it in Hallmark earlier and I told Kevin, if we are having a boy, which we were naming Mason, we HAVE to come back and get that ornament. It was meant for our son to have it. There was only one left in the store and we went back to get it and it was still there. I just love it!!




Mason is so excited to have HIS own Christmas tree. I put it in his playroom so that he can look at it all day (or at least when he is in there playing). This will be his special tree every year and he will be able to decorate it himself. Of course, not this year. I had to put it up so that he doesn't destroy it. I think it will be fun for him to see his own ornaments every year. So far, he doesn't have many that are 'just for him', but through the years I'm sure we will collect several (& make several) and we'll have to get a larger tree.



A monkey, for a monkey. Actually it's Curious George, but Mason calls it Monkey.




"LOOK, MOMMY, I SEE POOH"! He was so excited to see Pooh on his tree. This one (& the Monkey) came from Nina.


No comments: