Monday, November 21, 2011

My Little Helper

Mason is becoming quite the little helper these days. He is always very interested in what I'm doing (or anyone else for that matter). He hangs around me most days, if we are in the house, of course once we are outside, he is all over the place. He generally helps me with the laundry. He wants to put the clothes in the washer. "I put in washer Mommy" Sometimes, when we are not doing laundry, he goes into his room, gets things out of his hamper and puts them in the washer by himself. And sometimes, he wants to wash his cars (not good). I have to catch myself now before starting the washer to make sure there is nothing extra in there. HA! It is rather cute and annoying at the same time. I know I will miss these days when they are gone.






Since he was an infant, he has been interested in the vacuum. Until recently, he would jump up on the couch and just watch me vacuum, but now he wants to try it too. He wants to plug in the vacuum and turn it on himself. Of course, I don't let him plug it in himself, I do help. I can't help out to much though, he becomes angry because he wants to do it all himself. So generally, it takes me about an hour to do a chore that should only take 30 minutes, but what's the rush, right? I need to enjoy this time with my son and stop getting annoyed. (Mental note for myself)! HA!




No comments: