Saturday, November 26, 2011

Giving Thanks

We spent Thanksgiving in VA again this year. We had a nice weekend, but boy, I'm tired. We ate, shopped, put up Uncle James and Lori's Christmas tree and drove a lot. Oh and Daddy practiced his target shooting along with Grammy, Paw Paw, Uncle James and Lori. I said, No Way! Guns make me nervous. I would rather stand back and watch. Lori, Mom and I, were able to shop with out the men (including Mason). Thank goodness! It's so hard to shop with that little boy. We all got some great deals and I got so much of our shopping DONE!





Mason had a good ole time running around playing outside and jumping up and down on the air mattress and playing with Lucy, the neighbor's dog.






There are so many things that I'm thankful for and just too many to list, but I try to give thanks everyday. How about you? What are you thankful for this year?

No comments: