Thursday, September 01, 2011

One more day closer

Happy September! We are one more day closer to Fall and I can't be more excited. Our family loves colder weather, especially Fall. Don't get me wrong, we like the beach and pool, but unless we are near water.....UGHHH, we don't like the heat. This summer was another brutal one. Weeks without rain, weeks of 100 + degree temps. For a while, it didn't seem like we were going to get a break.

Can you believe this is Mason exactly one year ago? He was 15 months and Grammy was buying his first pair of shoes.



Today is only the first day of September and I have already put out our NC State plaque by the front door and our NC State flag (note to self...I need to get wreath to match....so obsessive)! Now, we need some NC State Men's basketball. This morning was 60 degrees outside. I actually opened the windows for about an hour. NICE!!




GO PACK!!

No comments: