Monday, May 16, 2011

Beach bound

For the past few weeks, we have been getting ready for our beach trip. Stocking up on diapers, buying extra food to take, paper products, water, sunscreen, beach towels, beach toys, etc. Since we'll be at a house, we have to stock those items ourselves which is fine with us. We'll have front row access to the beach and our own private pool. We are so excited and I hope that we have great weather and everyone stays healthy.

Amongst getting ready for the beach, we have also been busy with our yard work and preparing for Mason's 2nd birthday party. Nothing like having 15 things to do at one time. I really don't know how I did all of this when I was working outside of the home. Of course, then, we didn't have Mason.


We have been so busy that we didn't have time to take Mason for another haircut, so we just did it ourselves. Actually, Daddy cut his hair and I must say, he did a great job. Mason didn't mind to much either.


Kevin's Barber Shop (aka our back porch)


Mason and I are feeling much better too. Both of us have been home bound (and inside) for a few days. Apparently, both of us have bad allergies to trees, grass, and weeds. We both started taking Allegra and now we feel much better. I, actually, was feeling so bad, that I went to the doctor thinking that my thyroid was off again, and it may be, I don't have the results back. As it turns out, the doctor did an allergy test and WOW! I think I'm allergic to every tree, weed, and most grass. My biggest problem was ragweed and at our new house we have a ton of it beside our house in a ditch. I guess this is why I haven't been affected as much before now. So, I'll be taking allergy shots every week starting when we get back from vacation.







No comments: