Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Climbing

Mason is climbing all over everything. He started a couple weeks ago and he's fallen out of "Daddy's chair" a few times, but he keeps going back. He now knows he has to be careful getting down.

With every milestone he becomes more challenging. I always think "it was so much easier then". Even though at the time, you don't realize it. I know I've said this before, but it's so true. It was so much easier when he just sat in his bouncy seat or the swing, but then I was running on fumes from lack of sleep! HA!


This picture cracks me up!! What a little ham.

Grammy and I have now bought him his own beanbag in hopes that he will use it instead of climbing on to the furniture. We'll see. I'll post pictures of that later.


Notice how he throws all of the pillows off of the couch. As if they are in his way.

He looks so much like a little boy now. Where's my baby!!

No comments: