Wednesday, July 14, 2010

House update

For those of you that have been following us the past 12 months, we have finally sold our home of 8 years. It took a lot longer than we had ever imagined, but we are breathing a sigh of relief. We are praying that the next month and a half go smoothly.

February of 2002



So far we are scheduled to close on August 27th and it looks as though we will be closing on a new home the same day. Yep, that's right....the same day or after. Not what we had planned, but so far it looks that way. We will be looking at new homes this weekend with our agent. I honestly hope that we are able to make a decision this weekend. I'm ready for this part of the process to be over.


October of 2008


I've haven't posted on our July 4th weekend in VA. It has been a whirlwind since that weekend so I haven't had the opportunity to upload all of the pictures that Lori took for us. Thank goodness she always has her camera. Kevin and I are really bad about taking ours with us. Anyway, stay tuned. As soon as I have more than a minute, I'll post some pictures.

No comments: