Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Is Christmas Over?

WOW! I can't believe the Holidays are over. We were at Nana and Papa's this year. We spent a couple of nights with them, but our visit was cut short. I started getting sick on Christmas Eve and it went down hill fast. I ended up visiting the doctor on the Monday after Christmas. I had bronchitis and a sinus infection. So I'm on my 8th day of an antibiotic. My head seems to still be congested and isn't going away. I am going back to the doctor tomorrow for a check up for myself and the baby. No ultrasound though. The last visit the doctor used a hand held device to check the baby's heartbeat and everything sounded good. I was relieved. A couple of times I thought I was going to cough out the baby.

Anyway, we had a good Christmas and got lots of nice gifts. Thank you to everyone. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures, so there are none to post, sorry. We are horrible about taking pictures. We are trying to get better.

We are counting down the days to find out if we are having a boy or girl. We have about 4 weeks to go. I'm looking forward to picking out a bedding set and painting the nursery. At least then, we'll have a name instead of saying "it". I can't call my baby an "it". :)

No comments: