Monday, December 09, 2013

Show Us Your Life ~ Favorite Holiday Recipes

Hey y'all!  Today (a little late) I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner to talk about our favorite Holiday recipes.

I don't know about you, but when I think of Holiday recipes, I immediately think about sweets!  Chocolate!!

One of the easiest and pretty yummy too, are the rolo pretzels. 






I've seen a couple of different recipes, but I always stick to the oven version.  Put a rolo onto a square pretzel and in a 350 degree oven for 3 to 5 minutes, and top with another square pretzel.  Easy!!






White Chocolate Christmas Party Mix!!  Oh my goodness!  This is a must for our family during the Holidays.  The recipe makes a ton, so I always make gifts for neighbors and everyone else (if there is any left).


You can find the recipe here.

Another chocolate favorite is Crockpot Candy!

Very easy and very good!  This is another great recipe that makes a perfect neighbor gift.  It makes a ton and it really is good!


You can find the recipe here.

I'm looking forward to seeing your recipes too!

No comments: