Sunday, September 01, 2013

Where's August?

Hey y'all!  Seriously, where did August go?  

The summer is gone.  Well, not the heat.  We'll still have summer weather for another month or two.

I'm not complaining too much because Fall is my favorite time of year.

We did have lots of fun in August.  Caity, Mason's cousin spent a few days with us.  We went to Marble's Museum, took a picnic to the park, made cookies, and played and played.  I know Mason had a ball. 



Monster University cookies!
 





Mason said this dog needed a bath because he was stinky!
 



Driving Miss Caity! HA!



Little Miss Eva had her first swim.  She's so stinkin' cute!  I could just eat her up!! 


She is such a good baby!



Caity was an excellent helper!  I need her around all of the time!

And of course, Mason made a new friend as soon as we got to the park.




What Mom?!  I thought this was a cute picture. 


One of our friends invited several of us to her community pool.  And even though it was overcast that day, we all had a great time!


Mason stayed in the water the whole time. Little fish!




I sure hope y'all had a great summer!  Did you get to do everything you wanted too?

No comments: