Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Back up first

Before I post about our vacation, I need to back up a bit.  I realized I didn't post about Mother's Day.

It was nice, quiet, and laid back.  Exactly the way we like our days.

Mason made Grammy a card at one of our play dates.  He did a great job.  He was so excited since this was the first time using finger paints. 




Uncle James got a new truck so we all took turns sitting in it and checking it out.
 

Everything is electronic.  I'm surprised it didn't drive itself! HA!



PawPaw found a bike for Mason and fixed it up.  Lori had fun riding it, but Mason just wanted to look at it first.  

 



Of course there was food involved too!  We had BBQ ribs.  One of Daddy's favorites. HA!



It was a nice day!  Oh! And I got some perfume.  Happy in Bloom! 
 


 Happy Mother's Day!



No comments: