Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Same Bunny with a different baby

For the past 3 years, we have gone to the same Easter bunny, well, at the same place. Next year, this mall will be closed. Where will we go? Will Mason want to go?

You never know when is the last time your child will want to visit the Easter Bunny or Santa, so I am cherishing these moments.

Here is Mason and his cousin Caity Easter 2010. Mason was 10 months old.


Easter 2011, Mason was 1 year and 10 months.


And this year, Easter 2012, Mason is 2 years and 9 months.

I just realized he is wearing blue in every picture. HA! He looks good in blue.

When I look back at these pictures, I can really see how he has changed from a baby, to a toddler, and now, to a little boy. I will cherish the pictures and memories forever and to me, he will always be my baby.

No comments: