Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas morning

Santa left Mason lots of goodies this year. He said Mason was a good boy. Obviously, Santa didn't talk to me first. HA! Just kidding. The look on Mason's face was priceless. He was in awe over the gifts he saw when he came around the corner to the living room. We enjoyed watching Mason as he walked around the room. At first he just looked at everything, kind of like, "are these my toys"? So cute. Then he started picking up things and taking them to show Daddy.








Mason said he needed to pee pee on the potty. HA! So funny!










2 comments:

Lauren said...

Thanks for visiting! Adorable Mason and my Henry would be best buddies....dinos, potty...and matchbox cars! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. Yes, they would be best buds. I ran across your blog on one of Kelly's Korner, SUYL topics. I check it every so often to see your beautiful family and see what you are working on. I loved seeing your Christmas elf, Baboo. So creative. Good job! :)