Friday, December 16, 2011

Is this the 'terrible two's'?

Patience is running thin in our house these days. Mason is definitely TWO! He is determined, stubborn, whiny, aggravated and all the above. He wants what he wants, when he wants it. Kevin and I asked him yesterday, "What have you done with our son"? "Where is Mason"? He screams now to prove his point. Yes, that will lead to a time out.




I will say he is having a terrible time with his teeth again. The two year molars, as they are called, are definitely making a mark in his mouth. For the last few days, Mason says he has a 'boo boo'. We asked him where is his boo boo, but he never mentions his mouth. He has actually asked for medicine. We usually give him tylenol or motrin. We feel bad for him, but this doesn't excuse the bad behavior.



Don't get me wrong, he isn't terrible all day long, just little bits here and there. It's enough to wear me out! HA!

Here's my handsome boy!

No comments: