Monday, June 27, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Kevin had a nice Father's Day. Believe it or not, this is actually his 3rd Father's Day. Mason and I made a big breakfast of french toast and link sausage. It seems my special breakfast is always french toast, but we all like it. I should venture out next time. HA!





Mason gave Daddy a digital meat thermometer that is a fork. Very easy to use and since we grill out more during the summer months, I thought this would be the perfect gift.


I also made Kevin a book from My Publisher (thanks to Shelley's recommendation). It took weeks to make, but was worth it. Even with my typo, Kevin loved the book. What a great gift idea and a treasure for years to come.







This is Kevin's favorite Father's day gift.....Snuggle time with Mason.

Happy Father's Day Daddy. We love you!

No comments: