Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Planning ahead

I have been busy this past week and into this week. I worked at GC last Wed, Thurs and Fri. Unfortunately, the lady that took my place decided the job was not a good fit for her. So, I offered to help out until they find a replacement. Sometimes I don't know what I get into. I really don't mind helping, but I fail to realize all of the other responsibilities that I have in running a household.

I've been trying to get things ready for our beach trip to VA in May and I also want to have most everything ready for Mason's birthday party. Since the two are so close together I'm doing both at the same time. It's really not hard, but when you have so many things going on at the same time, one can get a bit overwhelmed.

My little birthday boy last year....


A sneak peak into Mason's birthday party: LOTS OF PRIMARY COLORS, beach balls, swim suit, beach towels, sand box, (*note to self....build a sandbox). Kevin and I decided to build a sandbox rather than buying one of the turtle ones. Those are just too small and of course we want to get in there with Mason too! HA!

Kevin searched the internet on how to build your own sandbox. We love this one.....

We have also been looking at swing sets for Mason. I still feel that he is a bit young for this type of set, but he'll grow into it and have more time to enjoy it. We saw this one at Wal-Mart and thought it was a great price and has all of the options that we think Mason would enjoy. I can't say that ours will look this great when it's installed. :)

So, I think that is about it for now. As if that's not enough. Mason will be meeting Chase again this week for his play date. They have so much fun. Apparently, so do Shelley and I because I didn't take one picture last week. I had the camera, but that's as far as I got. Oh well.... another note to self *remember to take more pictures.

No comments: