Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh my, what a face!

This is the face that I see several times a day. For some reason, with in the last 2 months, Mason has really started to show his frustration in an UGLY fashion. This is what he does to me if I have said no or made him do something that he doesn't want to do.

WOW! Is this normal? I'm sure it probably is, at this age. As toddlers, the speech isn't developed enough for them to vocalize their anger, so they SCREAM! I'm assuming this is the case; Otherwise, Kevin and I are in for a wake up call. Now, don't get me wrong, Mason isn't like this all day, but on several occasions during the day, this is what I see. During this time I try to ignore him or get down to his level and firmly say NO.

If you have had this happen to you, please leave a comment with what you did to handle the situation. I'm always up for suggestions. :)



We still love you Mason, but WHAT A FACE!!

No comments: