Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Looking back

I recently look back at pictures of Mason. I love to see the changes in him. Since I see him everyday, I don't notice all of the little changes. He is now a little boy and not a baby. He still has a lot of baby features, which I love, but he really looks like a toddler. I know. He is 20 months old now, but as a Mommy, you want to keep them babies forever.



I so miss those days. It seemed so much easier then (even though I didn't think so at the time). I could actually take a shower with him in the bouncy seat. Not anymore. What I miss most is holding him while he falls asleep, feeding him and as painful as it was, I miss nursing him. Seeing him crawl or just rolling around on the floor. So cute.




But now..... I love hearing him talk, learning new words everyday. I love to hear him laugh and seeing him smile. I love to sit in the floor and play with him. I love how he walks up to me and reaches up for me to hold him. I love hearing Mommy! He is such a good boy and I love him so. He's my Valentine! :)




No comments: