Thursday, April 01, 2010

Easter Preview

I have been looking all over the place for an Easter outfit for Mason, but I never found anything that "caught my eye"; Until I visited a childrens consignment shop in the area called Childrens Orchard.  Let me tell ya, they have great clothes in that store for a great price.  I finally found what I was looking for here.  I am a shopper who is usually on a mission.  I don't normally go shopping to just look around, I generally know what I'm looking for.  This is both good and bad.  If I have in my head what I want, I can't find it and sometimes if I'm just looking WOW!! there it is. 

So, I bought three pieces for Mason at this store.  One of which is his Easter outifit.  Since he has being growing like crazy lately, I told Kevin last night that we needed to try them on to make sure they fit.  Thank goodness I bought 12 months.  We have a BIG boy on our hands.  He has really gotten tall (or long, which ever you want to say).  Anyway, both outfits fit him and when we put on his Easter romper.  OMG!!! Both of us wanted to cry because he looked so adorable.  Of course we had to have a photo shoot and luckily, Mason cooperated with us.  Take a look!






No comments: