Monday, May 18, 2009

Our last shower

Mason and I had our last shower on Saturday at Mom's (Grammy's). We had a great time and received lots of precious and much needed gifts. I'm happy and sad that there are no more showers. Happy because, to be honest, I'm exhausted (it takes a lot out of a girl to open all of those gifts), but also happy because it's getting closer to us meeting our precious son. I'm sad because I won't be the center of attention anymore. It will now be Mason's turn. Once the babies are born, no one cares about the parents, right? I have only a few pictures at the moment, but I'll post more once I get them.



A special thank you to Aunt Glenda and my cousin Erin for the wonderful job they did on the shower. Also, thank you to those of you who took some time out of your Saturday to spend with me. Thanks for making me feel special, at least for a couple of hours. :)



Papa, Nana, Kevin and myself

Mommy and Daddy
My Mom and me

No comments: