Thursday, December 04, 2008

Feeling Better?....That is the question.

Many of you have been so kind as to ask, "Are you feeling better"? The answer is yes!!! YAY! I still have my moments of, I'm going to throw up at any minute :), but they are less frequent. Some mornings are still rough, especially when it's time to brush my teeth. I try to syke myself up for the moment or I'll watch TV during the process, sometimes it helps. The good news is I only have one more week and I'll be in my second trimester. Can you believe it? I can't either. Gosh! I've heard that the sickness pretty much goes away by then so I'm happy and looking forward to moving on to more exciting days.

I'm hoping to start focusing on decorating the nursery. Well, at least get started, since we have to wait another 6 weeks or so before we find out the sex of our baby. We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful family. Amy, my sister-in-law, was nice enough to save her nursery furniture for us. THANKS AMY!! We are looking forward to seeing it in the room. At first, it will look very strange to us, but will become a reality. I'm sure Bailey will think that this is his new room LOL!! OR he may lift his leg and pee on everything. Just kidding....he wouldn't do that ;)

Thanks again to everyone for checking on me. I'm hoping to do a better job with updating posts more frequently. We will be posting an update on our appointment Monday, so check back on Tuesday, December 9th.

No comments: