Monday, February 07, 2011

Smart boy!

I'm so amazed at Mason's vocabulary. The doctor said between the ages of 18 and 24 months, the vocabulary takes off. WOW! He was surely right. EVERYDAY Mason says a new word. He'll repeat words to you, but he also recognizes objects from TV or pictures. Daddy made waffles yesterday morning. When the waffles are done, the machines gives a beeping noise. Mason is in his highchair waiting and he starts saying "beep, beep". Too cute!!

Some of his words are:
Ball
Car
Beep
Daddy
Mommy
Outside
Cupcake
Cookie
Papa
Night, night
Bye

And the list continues......

I'm so thankful that he picks up things so quickly. Being a first time Mom, you don't always know what to expect and sometimes when you compare to others you may not be satisfied with the results. No matter what, I'll always think that my child is smart. I'm so proud of you Mason!!

No comments: